Maple Pecan Granola, sweet, crunchy and delicious clusters that pair perfectly with fruit, milk or a helping of yoghurt for breakfast.
The maple and pecans come together with oats, cinnamon and a little coconut sugar to create the most delicious sweet, cinnamon, crunchy clusters. They’re honestly so good that I’ve eaten the entire batch this weekend and am making more as we speak.
This granola reminds me of the maple and pecan crisp I used to get from Tesco when I younger, except it’s a lot healthier and free from any nasties. That’s one of the things I love about baking my own granola, you know exactly what goes in it and you can make it diet-friendly.
Making your own granola couldn’t be easier and the sweet smell that fills your kitchen makes it more than worth it.
You can have it for breakfast, on ice cream or as a snack but if you’re like me I’d made me double the batch as this granola doesn’t seem to be lasting long in my house.
This Maple Pecan Granola is:
Vegan and Vegetarian
Free from Refined Sugar
- 200g / 2 cups of oatmeal
- 130g / 1 cup of pecans
- 45g / ¼ cup of rice flour
- 118ml / ½ cup of maple syrup
- 30g / ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a food processor pulse half of the pecans several times until they are roughly chopped
- Place in a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined
- Pour the granola on to a large lined baking tray and spread evenly
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
- Once cool, break up into clusters and store in an air right container
If you’ve tried one of my recipes, I’d love to hear about it. Tag your social media posts with #goodnessisgorgeous or leave a comment below.