We all know that cookies are delicious but sometimes the best part of baking cookies is eating the cookie dough itself. If you share this love of mine,satisfy your sweet tooth with this guilt free cookie dough dip – it’s sweet, creamy and quite a treat. Not to mention being completely healthy. Healthy? Of course, it may be hard to believe but the main ingredient used to create this dreamy treat is chickpeas – which are high in nutritional value and provide a great source of protein, iron, fibre and antioxidants. Just throw in some nut butter, coconut sugar, Himalayan salt and vanilla flavouring along with a handful of chocolate chips and you’ll have something amazing on your hands. 100% natural, 100% good for you. Go ahead and eat the whole bowl if you want, I know I am 🙂
- To make one small bowl you will need:
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained)
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- A handful of dark chocolate chips
- Drain the can of chickpeas and add them into a food processor along with the almond butter, coconut sugar and flavourings.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Remove from the food processor and place into a bowl.
- Add in the dark chocolate chips and stir well.
If you’ve tried one of my recipes, I’d love to hear about it. Tag your social media posts with #goodnessisgorgeous or leave a comment below.